The Duke of Edinburgh will not face prosecution over his road crash near the Sandringham estate, the Crown Prosecution Service has said.
The 97-year-old voluntarily gave up his driving licence on Saturday after his Land Rover Freelander collided with another vehicle in Norfolk last month.
He later apologised to the occupants of the other car - two women and a baby.
The CPS says it decided that it would not be in the public interest to prosecute the duke.
"We took into account all of the circumstances in this case, including the level of culpability, the age of the driver and the surrender of the driving licence," the Crown Prosecution Service said.
“All those involved in the collision have been informed and provided with a full explanation in writing," the Service said.
The duke escaped injury after his vehicle landed on its side following the collision with a Kia on 17 January on the A149 near the Queen's country estate.